Dr.J.Lakshmi Narayana is a professor & hod of ECE department here at PSCMR College of Engineering & Technology. He has completed his PhD in 2013 in the faculty of Electronics & Communication Engineering. His research interests are Antennas & Microwaves. He was awarded with Doctorate in “Analysis & synthesis on Microwave transmission Lines structure based devices and circuits using machine learning algorithms” by JNTU-Hydrabad. He has completed his masters from KL-University and bachelors in A.M.I.E.T.E from New Delhi.
Contact E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Worked as a Professor in ECE Department, St.Ann’s College of Engineering and Technology, Chirala from June 2, 2011 to June 16,2014 (3 Years).
- Worked as a Professor & Head in ECE Department, Andhra Loyola Institute of Engineering and Technology, Vijayawada from April 12, 2010 to May 12, 2011 (1 Year).
- Worked as a Professor & Head in ECE Department, KKR & KSR Institute of Technology & Sciences, Vinjanampadu, Guntur from April 04, 2009 to April 2010.(1 Year).
- Worked as a Associate Professor in ECE Department, Chalapathi Institute of Engineering and Technology Guntur from October 26, 2008 to April 2009 (6 Months).
- Worked as a Associate Professor in ECE Department, V R Siddhartha Engineering College, Vijayawada from April 25, 2007 to October 2008 (1 Year 6 Months).
- Worked as an Associate Professor in ECE Department, DVR & Dr. HS MIC College of Technology, Kanchikacherla, from April 2005 to April 2007 (2 Years)
- Worked as a Lecturer in ECE Department, Koneru Lakshmaiah College of Engineering from January 2001 to April 2005 (4 Years 3 Months).
- Worked as a system administrator in Aponline.net, from January 2000-January 2001 (1 Year).
In the excellence of his teaching career he handled many subjects in ECE
* Microwave Engineering
* Electronic Circuits-1
* EM Waves & Transmission Lines
* Satellite Communication
* Digital Signal Processing
* Antennas and Wave Propagation
* Electronic Devices and Circuits
* Communication Theory
* Signals and Systems
* Network Analysis and Synthesis
* Transmission Lines and Waveguides
* Probability Theory & Stochastic Process
* Digital Electronics
* Basic Electronics and Microprocessors
* Time Harmonic Electromagnetic Fields (M.Tech)
* Electronic Circuits & Digital Electronics Lab
* Electronics circuits Lab
* Electronics Devices and circuits Lab
* Digital Signal Processing Lab
* Communications Lab
* Pulse & Digital Circuits Lab
* Advanced Communications Lab (M.Tech)
- Number of Projects guided for B.Tech Students: 25
- Number of Projects guided for M.Tech Students: 6
- Number of Mini-Projects (Industry oriented) Guided: 12
RESEARCH PAPERS PUBLISHED : 26
- International Journal -14
- International Conference – 08
- National Journal – 01
- National Conference – 03
WORKSHOPS ATTENDED : 10
MEMBERSHIP IN PROFESSIONAL BODIES : MIETE; MISTE